Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Addiction

I've recently learned we all have our addictions. Some are socially acceptable, some are not. Mine is my schedule. Here's proof: I'm working 2 jobs (dental hygiene & energy coaching) running my own business is ...challenging; I am the PTO president at our Jr. high school; volunteer weekly at the grade school; have 7 children in 8 sports (multiple practices daily & 8 games or events every single week); have 5 boy scouts; we both have X spouses; teach a class at church; maintain a clean orderly home for 9; make dinner nightly; children leave our home every hour for 3 hours school mornings (i pray all morning, not so bad) & am hosting a wedding reception in our back yard next weekend!; & a big birthday party the weekend after that.
The funny part is... I wish those things were the hard part of my life! sigh.
I don't mean to complain. We do enjoy a lovely thrifty life. We are very blessed in many ways, with much joy & love.
Gotta dash, much to do... of course! (this is why our blog is out dated... just not a priority)

3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So fun! Good thing you have so much on your agenda, you would be too bored otherwise! Keep smilin'

craig&susan said...

Amazing...what else can I say. I love you, and your crazy busy family. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Cheri said...

Ok I am tired just reading your calendar! Enjoy every bit of your crazy, busy life! Before you know it they are off to college and talking about proposing to the girl of their dreams.

Our California Vacation


July 4, 2008