Can U believe Jeff & I've been married for 4 years already?! We can't... but then at the same time it feels like we've known each other since before we were born.
Jeff was SO sweet= he gave me 12 wooden roses (as he said "they still won't last as long as my love for you", ya I know, gushy, but we both love it as we roll our eyes!), balloons, & a lil house made of chocolate candy bars with gum inside the house. That's what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday but didn't get it. the gum was his idea, 'cause who doesn't love gum?! + a very romantic card. As if all that wasn't WAY COOL, the children & I were finishing decorating the table w/ candles etc for a lovely family dinner when he pranced in (with an extra hand to carry stuff) in all his thoughtful glory. All our children got to see his presentation & see my reaction to it. He couldn't have been more proud of himself, not only for his gifts but also that all 7 children got to see our example. This is how you treat your sweetheart/spouse.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Very cute :) Happy Anniversary! That is neat that you got to have all seven kids there too!
So nice! It's really been four years? Wow! :) Congrats! You've got a keeper! :)
That went fast didn't it. I always know how long you've been married, because I was about to pop with Carter at your wedding. You two are awesome together. I love you guys.
Hey blast from the past! Those Neads can find your Romriells anywhere. Check out my familia
http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com
Guess who just found me? Melissa Murphy NO WAY!
That is awesome. You two are cute! and great parents! Miss you.
Post a Comment