Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our California Vacation

We had such an INCREADIBLE time in California!

5 comments:

VicandNanc said...

That's it?!? No pictures or details?! I like the background to go with it though!

Jasnshl said...

Hey there! Sounds like your super busy this summer! That is great!! Haven't talked to you in like, forever! I see all is going well with you and your sweet family. I have a Blog... but it isn't up and running yet so when I get it going I will send you the link so you can catch up on us. As always... we are busy, busy, busy!

Talk to you soon!

VicandNanc said...

Your trip looks like tons of fun! I so need to visit the beach! Sorry I didn't get to call you last weekend... okay this next weekend! I am going camping with the fam. It should be fun :) Are you guys doing anything?

VicandNanc said...

Any new updates worthy of the blog?! I can't believe I haven't called you yet. I am such a lame-0! I'll explain it to you all when I finally do call you!

Tenae said...

Hi Joanne,

It was good to see you in Poky! I added you to my blog page. Your family is so sweet!
Take Care,
Tenae

Our California Vacation


July 4, 2008